Friday, May 16, 2008

Experiencing change!!

The subject line in one of my earlier blog was about how my life was set for a change.......and now I am experiencing the change. It seemed all of a sudden though I knew at the back of my mind that it was coming............

Here I am in another part of the world trying to adjust with everything around me............the people, the place, work....almost everything.I hope this experience adds value and another dimension to my personality.

For those who didnt know.........I flew to Dallas, USA from Bangalore, India last weekend. It's been a week here and I'll try and reserve another blog for a list of my interesting experiences with the aliens out here.

Till then adieu.

1 comment:

lakshmy said...

U.S-the place of opportunites welcomes u whole heartedly. accept the gud n discard the bad this place has to offer you.