Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Living life out of a laptop

I am currently living a good part of my life out of a laptop.

I use the laptop for

  • work - priority, of course, and uses up good 10-11 hrs of my weekday
  • entertainment - music, movies, news practically everything
  • information - google maps is quite popular out here, I am wondering what people did before google maps came into existence. I cannot imagine finding my way in a paper map.
  • cooking - Yes, I use it to search for recipes and english names for some desi ingredient.
  • communication - email, chats, scraps.........u name it.
  • Online transactions - order phones, pay bills

So effectively my laptop never sleeps..................or it does only when I sleep.

Anyone out there who can stretch the scope of a laptop, please let me know. I'll be more than glad to explore.

No comments: