Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Life's set for a change.....

I am awaiting my travel dates from my higher ups at work...........well for those who dont know, I am all set to travel to the Unites States - location, duration, project etc unkown as I type this blog. There's a lot of negative vibes that my colleagues have sent across about life and work in Charlotte (yes!, that's where my client is located).

Still, I am positive about the experience of going to a distant land on my own and managing clients, daily chores etc......I'll probably reserve another blog for my experiences there.
I am excited about the prospect of meeting my sister and her family....especially the little one.It's gonna be a challenge for my parents too........guess mom might have to manage all alone for a while until dad get's back to Blore.

With hopes of taking the flight,work is taking a back seat much to the grunt of my colleagues.....but like I care!!!!( I hope "Him" does not read this one!) . There's a lot of work pending though before I alight the flight, need to make a shopping list, a TODO list, treat list and 'n' other lists. It's gonna be a hectic and tensed couple of weeks in april......looking forward to the change life's presenting before me.

Couple of things I'd miss for sure.........home sweet home, parents, friends, Binoy, mom's food, Bangalore, my room.......but as they say life moves on and with them people too.....It's time for me to move on!!!!

2 comments:

lakshmy said...

hi,this came in as a surprise. loved reading ur blog. yet another aspect of ur writing skills....... keep up the gud work. wish u continue writing admist all constraints. yeah ull def" miss home sweet home",parents,homeely food............. but i guess thats whats lifes all about,has to keep going. a change is inevitable........ i guess u know better than i do..... dear bro. looking fwd to the time ill be meeitng u after alomst 1 1/2 yr. need to talk lots of things,till sleep conq us, need to feed u many a meal which i culdnt cook for u all these days, recollect all those fights we had when we grow up........... n have a hearty laugh ,some emotional moments........ so many.

ubuntu said...

welcome to the land of Uncle Sam